A: All my sessions include the following:
A consultation to discuss location, clothing, and your expectations for the shoot.
Online password protected Gallery that you can share with friends and family
Up to 10 digital high resolution edited negatives. Extra files available for $15 each (Bulk prices available upon request)
*OPTION TO PURCHASE PRINTS, PHOTOBOOKS, GREETING CARDS, ETC. WITH PARTNER LABS – this applies to all the photos contained in your gallery.
For more details on what your session might entail, please visit: http://littledarlingphoto.com/rates/ for a better description.
A: (Each session includes up to 10 retouched images).
First, you have to create a favorites set: simply select your photos by hovering over your favorites and click on the little heart that appears when you do so. This will add the photo to "Your favorites" set.
The access to this new set will appear on the top left corner of your screen, click on it. Once you see your selection, on the top left you can select "Send to" Photographer. Please make sure you select the send to photographer option, sharing a link to a set of favorites with other people will grant them full access.
Once I receive your selected photos, I will create a new gallery that will allow you to download all the full resolution images contained in it, you can share this gallery with friends and family.
A: Click on "SELECT PHOTOS", next go to "BUY", from there simply follow the steps to get the products you want: downloads, prints, photo-books, greeting cards, etc.
A: I am sorry you are not happy with the outcome of your session. If you feel like you didn't get what you were expecting please contact me ASAP and we can re-schedule a session. Unfortunately, due to the time that it takes to process images I would be unable to issue a refund, but I am happy to discuss options with you.
It is extremely rare for a child to stay still for a session, I don't want them to! I like to portray who they are and get those genuine giggles. However a well rested and well fed baby/child does a lot better in front of the camera.
A: It all depends on how busy I am. The average is one to two weeks. Make sure to book your session at least a month in advance if you need any printed materials by certain date (especially during holiday season).
A: Taking pictures of a newborn is a slow and patience testing process, please make sure to follow these recommendations:
- Do not schedule new visitors (other that those that have been around constantly) on the same day as the photo-shoot, the baby could get overstimulated for the session or during the evening as a result of the long day.
- Relax, do not over-plan - try to follow your regular routine. If you want to pick an outfit for you or baby, do so the day before, remember that babies this little are extremely sensitive to mommy's mood and if mommy is relaxed, the baby will too.
- Keep a pacifier handy - I know some parents are not planning on using one, however, they are very helpful tools to keep the baby mellow, so if you could make an exception for one day, this is the right one!
- I will bring props. I have several hats, blankets, furs, head bands, etc. So don't worry too much about it!
- For the session to take place, a spacious and bright room will do. Try to keep the temperature warm enough for a new baby to hang out naked.